As a former underwriter and manager, Paula has spent over 10 years in the mortgage industry.
• Paula is well versed in the various programs available to home buyers and has worked on hundreds of purchase transactions.
• Paula understands the laws and regulations that are associated with real estate and real estate financing, and can help navigate you through the paperwork as they relate to your transaction. She also has formed many relationships with local real estate attorneys and can refer you when necessary.
• She is familiar with the appraisal techniques and methods used in today’s real estate market, and how a mortgage holder will analyze a property’s condition and market value based on the appraisal’s analysis.
• Paula’s experience in the lending industry will give her clients valuable insight into potential snags that could occur with property financing.
Being aware of any potential financing problems before they occur can save both buyers’ and sellers’ time and money.
For each property, Paula tailors a unique marketing strategy based on the requirements and wishes of each individual client, and provides a presentation of how the plan will be executed.
• Paula uses extensive research and analysis, planning, and proven sales and negotiating techniques to help you make informed selling decisions.
• Paula’s experience in reviewing and analyzing property appraisal reports gives sellers valuable insight on how their property will be seen through the eyes of a mortgage holder.
• As a part-time professional photographer, Paula knows how to capture the details of your home through her lens that will command attention from the most discerning buyers.
• Paula also has been trained in graphics design, and has the latest technology at her fingertips to create websites, flyers, virtual tours, and newspaper ads that will attract the buying community to your property.
• Paula also utilizes her network of business professionals to spread ‘word of mouth’ advertising for your home.
Paula’s real estate experience includes transactions involving relocation, 1031 exchange, Trusts, first time home buyers, investment properties, second homes, waterfront properties, bank-owned properties, short sales, new construction, and land contracts.
I have been dealing with Paula Jackson for the last month and a half, and I wanted to tell you it has been one of the most pleasant experiences myself or my wife have ever had! ….She was the most personable real estate professional I have ever dealt with! Paula Jackson treated my wife and I with respect. She was honest with every aspect. She was very prompt and she made us change our mind about real estate in general!